Someone come bring me chocolate
mmmmmmmm….. so. much. love.Source: thecakebar
- Note bilobed nucleus (N).
- The specific granules (Gr) are the most conspicuous constituent of the cytoplasm in light microscopy, but electron microscopy reveals the presence of lysosomes as well.
- The specific granules are discs (seen here in both cross * and longitudinal section) that contain a crystalloid body which is responsible for the refractivity of the granules in light microscopy.
- They contain an arginine-rich protein called major basic protein. This protein destroys parasites and is responsible for the epithelial damage in asthma.
- There are elements of rough endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and ribosomes.
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
You can’t deny this shit.
So this is what Superlock sounds like…
My goosebumps have goosebumps.
This is my morning alarm clock ringtone. Three months now and I still don”t hate it.
(via eff-yeah-its-stephanie)Source: hannibalhaswari